Genetic diversity of symbiotic cyanobacteria in Cycas revoluta (Cycadaceae)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 696–706, September 2012
How to Cite
Yamada, S., Ohkubo, S., Miyashita, H. and Setoguchi, H. (2012), Genetic diversity of symbiotic cyanobacteria in Cycas revoluta (Cycadaceae). FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 81: 696–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2012.01403.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: #22405013 and #21247005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!