Molecular clock evidence for survival of Antarctic cyanobacteria (Oscillatoriales, Phormidium autumnale) from Paleozoic times
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Special Issue: Polar and Alpine Microbiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 482–490, November 2012
How to Cite
Strunecký, O., Elster, J. and Komárek, J. (2012), Molecular clock evidence for survival of Antarctic cyanobacteria (Oscillatoriales, Phormidium autumnale) from Paleozoic times. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 82: 482–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2012.01426.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 934, 945, 341, 2010009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!