Modulation of a specific humoral immune response and changes in intestinal flora mediated through fermented milk intake
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 55–63, November 1994
How to Cite
Link-Amster, H., Rochat, F., Saudan, K.Y., Mignot, O. and Aeschlimann, J.M. (1994), Modulation of a specific humoral immune response and changes in intestinal flora mediated through fermented milk intake. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 10: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.1994.tb00011.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 28 March 1994, Revised 5 September 1994, Accepted 6 September 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!