Serum IgG response to Burkholderia cepacia outer membrane antigens in cystic fibrosis: Assessment of cross-reactivity with Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 10, Issue 3-4, pages 253–262, February 1995
How to Cite
Lacy, D. E., Smith, A. W., Stableforth, D. E., Smith, G., Weller, P. H. and Brown, M. R.W. (1995), Serum IgG response to Burkholderia cepacia outer membrane antigens in cystic fibrosis: Assessment of cross-reactivity with Pseudomonas aeruginosa. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 10: 253–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.1995.tb00040.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 13 September 1994, Revised 29 November 1994, Accepted 30 November 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!