Molecular mimicry of host structures by bacterial lipopolysaccharides and its contribution to disease
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 105–115, December 1996
How to Cite
Moran, A. P., Prendergast, M. M. and Appelmelk, B. J. (1996), Molecular mimicry of host structures by bacterial lipopolysaccharides and its contribution to disease. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 16: 105–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.1996.tb00127.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 23 April 1996, Revised 12 June 1996, Accepted 13 June 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!