Laboratory work was carried out at Aston Universty, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Serum IgG response to an outer membrane porin protein of Burkholderia cepacia in patients with cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 87–94, February 1997
How to Cite
Lacy, D. E., Smith, A. W., Lambert, P. A., Peckham, D., Stableforth, D. E., Smith, E.Grace., Desai, M., Weller, P. H. and Brown, M. R.W. (1997), Serum IgG response to an outer membrane porin protein of Burkholderia cepacia in patients with cystic fibrosis. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 17: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.1997.tb01000.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 7 October 1996, Revised 18 November 1996, Accepted 19 November 1996
- 3Smith, D.L., Smith, E.G., Gumery, L.B. and Stableforth, D.E. (1992) Pseudomonas cepacia infection in cystic fibrosis. Lancet 339, 252.
- 51986) Pseudomonas cepacia: decrease in colonisation in patients with cystic fibrosis. Am. J. Resp. Dis. 143, 669–671., Demko, C.A., Doershuk, C.F., Stern, R.C. and Klinger, J.D. (
- 171986) Lipopolysaccaride-free-Escherichia coli Omp F and Pseudomonas aeruginosa protein P porins are functionally active in lipid bilayer membranes. J. Bacteriol. 65, 523–526., Poole, K., Crockford, G.W. and Hancock, R.E. (