Cryptococcus neoformans suppresses the activation of bone marrow–derived dendritic cells stimulated with its own DNA, but not with DNA from other fungi
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 363–372, December 2011
How to Cite
Yamamoto, H., Abe, Y., Miyazato, A., Tanno, D., Tanaka, M., Miyasaka, T., Ishii, K. and Kawakami, K. (2011), Cryptococcus neoformans suppresses the activation of bone marrow–derived dendritic cells stimulated with its own DNA, but not with DNA from other fungi. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 63: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.2011.00859.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Research on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: H22-SHINKOU-IPPAN-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!