The role of the twin-arginine translocation pathway in Escherichia coli K1 pathogenicity in the African migratory locust, Locusta migratoria
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 162–168, March 2012
How to Cite
Siddiqui, R., Beattie, R. and Khan, N. A. (2012), The role of the twin-arginine translocation pathway in Escherichia coli K1 pathogenicity in the African migratory locust, Locusta migratoria. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 64: 162–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.2011.00870.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!