Role of Vpma phase variation in Mycoplasma agalactiae pathogenesis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 307–322, December 2012
How to Cite
Chopra-Dewasthaly, R., Baumgartner, M., Gamper, E., Innerebner, C., Zimmermann, M., Schilcher, F., Tichy, A., Winter, P., Jechlinger, W., Rosengarten, R. and Spergser, J. (2012), Role of Vpma phase variation in Mycoplasma agalactiae pathogenesis. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, 66: 307–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-695X.2012.01010.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P18668-B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!