Inactivation of active glucose transport in Candida wickerhamii is triggered by exocellular glucose
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 277–279, July 1985
How to Cite
Spencer-Martins, I. and van Uden, N. (1985), Inactivation of active glucose transport in Candida wickerhamii is triggered by exocellular glucose. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 28: 277–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1985.tb00805.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 15 March 1985, Accepted 19 April 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!