The cellular fatty acids of three strains of Desulfobulbus, a propionate-utilising sulphate-reducing bacterium
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 361–363, December 1985
How to Cite
Parkes, R. J. and Graham Calder, A. (1985), The cellular fatty acids of three strains of Desulfobulbus, a propionate-utilising sulphate-reducing bacterium. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 31: 361–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1985.tb01172.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 12 August 1985, Revised 7 October 1985, Accepted 9 October 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!