Effect of growth temperature and salt concentration on the fatty acid composition of Flavobacterium halmephilum CCM2831
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 51–54, January 1986
How to Cite
Monteoliva-Sanchez, M. and Ramos-Cormenzana, A. (1986), Effect of growth temperature and salt concentration on the fatty acid composition of Flavobacterium halmephilum CCM2831. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 33: 51–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1986.tb01210.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 23 July 1985, Accepted 11 September 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!