Evaluation of the contribution of the tyrosine pathway to the catabolism of phenylalanine in Brevibacterium linens 47
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 95–98, January 1986
How to Cite
Lee, C.-W. and Desmazeaud, M. J. (1986), Evaluation of the contribution of the tyrosine pathway to the catabolism of phenylalanine in Brevibacterium linens 47. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 33: 95–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1986.tb01219.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 19 September 1985, Accepted 30 September 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!