Metabolic control theory: its role in microbiology and biotechnology
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 305–320, October 1986
How to Cite
Kell, D. B. and Westerhoff, H. V. (1986), Metabolic control theory: its role in microbiology and biotechnology. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 39: 305–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1986.tb01863.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 23 January 1986, Accepted 19 February 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!