Effects of sodium chloride concentration on phospholipid fatty acid composition of yeasts differing in osmotolerance
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 275–278, September 1987
How to Cite
Tunblad-Johansson, I. and Adler, L. (1987), Effects of sodium chloride concentration on phospholipid fatty acid composition of yeasts differing in osmotolerance. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 43: 275–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1987.tb02157.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 26 March 1987, Accepted 21 April 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!