The role of trehalose in dehydration resistance of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 48, Issue 1-2, pages 249–254, December 1987
How to Cite
Gadd, G.M., Chalmers, K. and Reed, R.H. (1987), The role of trehalose in dehydration resistance of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 48: 249–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1987.tb02551.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 10 August 1987, Accepted 16 August 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!