Potential application of a HEp-2 cell assay in the investigation of Bacillus cereus emetic-syndrome food poisoning
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 52, Issue 1-2, pages 7–11, July 1988
How to Cite
Hughes, S., Bartholomew, B., Hardy, J.C. and Kramer, J.M. (1988), Potential application of a HEp-2 cell assay in the investigation of Bacillus cereus emetic-syndrome food poisoning. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 52: 7–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1988.tb02563.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 11 March 1988, Accepted 18 March 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!