A temperature-sensitive mutant of Sacchromyces cerevisiae defective in the specific phosphatase of trehalose biosynthesis
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 245–250, February 1988
How to Cite
Piper, P. W. and Lockheart, A. (1988), A temperature-sensitive mutant of Sacchromyces cerevisiae defective in the specific phosphatase of trehalose biosynthesis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 49: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1988.tb02724.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 20 July 1987, Revision received 21 September 1987, Accepted 23 September 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!