Effects of penicillin on the synthesis of membrane proteins of Chlamydia trachomatis LGV2 serotype
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 41–45, November 1988
How to Cite
Cevenini, R., Donati, M. and La Placa, M. (1988), Effects of penicillin on the synthesis of membrane proteins of Chlamydia trachomatis LGV2 serotype. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 56: 41–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1988.tb03147.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 29 February 1988, Accepted 5 July 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!