Increased citric acid production by mutants of Aspergillus niger with increased glycolytic capacity
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 297–300, June 1989
How to Cite
Schreferl-Kunar, G., Grotz, M., Röhr, M. and Kubicek, C.P. (1989), Increased citric acid production by mutants of Aspergillus niger with increased glycolytic capacity. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 59: 297–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1989.tb03128.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 6 February 1989, Accepted 8 February 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!