Variations in cell size and buoyant density of Escherichia coli K12 during glycogen accumulation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 231–236, January 1989
How to Cite
Mas, J., Pedrós-Alió, C. and Guerrero, R. (1989), Variations in cell size and buoyant density of Escherichia coli K12 during glycogen accumulation. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 57: 231–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1989.tb03305.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 5 October 1988, Accepted 6 October 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!