Temporal change of gas metabolism by hydrogen-syntrophic methanogenic bacterial associations in anoxic paddy soil
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 265–273, June 1989
How to Cite
Conrad, R., Mayer, H.-P. and Wüst, M. (1989), Temporal change of gas metabolism by hydrogen-syntrophic methanogenic bacterial associations in anoxic paddy soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 62: 265–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1989.tb03701.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 21 October 1988, Revision received 5 December 1988, Accepted 6 December 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!