Structures involved in the binding of human fibrinogen to Candida albicans germ tubes
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 147–154, October 1990
How to Cite
Annaix, V., Bouchara, J.-P., Tronchin, G., Senet, J.-M. and Robert, R. (1990), Structures involved in the binding of human fibrinogen to Candida albicans germ tubes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 64: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03514.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 3 April 1990, Revision received 22 May 1990, Accepted 22 May 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!