Photosensitizing activity of water- and lipid-soluble phthalocyanines on Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 71, Issue 1-2, pages 149–155, September 1990
How to Cite
Bertolini, G., Rossi, F., Valduga, G., Jori, G. and Van Lier, J. (1990), Photosensitizing activity of water- and lipid-soluble phthalocyanines on Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 71: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03814.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 25 April 1990, Accepted 2 May 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!