Soils contain two different activities for oxidation of hydrogen
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 1990
How to Cite
Schuler, S. and Conrad, R. (1990), Soils contain two different activities for oxidation of hydrogen. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 73: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03927.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 22 February 1989, Revised 21 May 1989, Accepted 23 May 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!