Soils contain two different activities for oxidation of hydrogen
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 1990
How to Cite
Schuler, S. and Conrad, R. (1990), Soils contain two different activities for oxidation of hydrogen. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 73: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03927.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 22 February 1989, Revised 21 May 1989, Accepted 23 May 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!