The role of sinking particles in the overwintering process of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in a marine environment
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 159–166, February 1990
How to Cite
Venkateswaran, K., Kiiyukia, C., Nakanishi, K., Nakano, H., Matsuda, O., Hashimoto, H., Matsuda, O. and Hashimoto, H. (1990), The role of sinking particles in the overwintering process of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in a marine environment. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 73: 159–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03936.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 25 June 1989, Revised 25 August 1989, Accepted 28 August 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!