The use of protein synthesis inhibitors in the estimation of the contribution of halophilic archaebacteria to bacterial activity in hypersaline environments
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 187–192, April 1990
How to Cite
Oren, A. (1990), The use of protein synthesis inhibitors in the estimation of the contribution of halophilic archaebacteria to bacterial activity in hypersaline environments. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 73: 187–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03940.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 9 June 1989, Accepted 2 October 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!