Survival of sulfate-reducing bacteria in oxic surface sediment of a seawater lake
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 317–322, June 1990
How to Cite
Fukui, M. and Takii, S. (1990), Survival of sulfate-reducing bacteria in oxic surface sediment of a seawater lake. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 73: 317–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb03955.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 19 October 1989, Revised 12 February 1990, Accepted 13 February 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!