Inhibition of peptidoglycan biosynthesis in Bacillus megaterium by daptomycin
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 245–248, June 1990
How to Cite
Mengin-Lecreulx, D., Allen, N.E., Hobbs, J.N. and van Heijenoort, J. (1990), Inhibition of peptidoglycan biosynthesis in Bacillus megaterium by daptomycin. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 69: 245–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb04238.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 2 January 1990, Revision received 12 February 1990, Accepted 13 February 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!