Recognition of novel glycolipid antigens from smooth variants of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 67, Issue 1-2, pages 55–58, January 1990
How to Cite
Minnikin, D. E., Ridell, M., Bolton, R. C. and Magnusson, M. (1990), Recognition of novel glycolipid antigens from smooth variants of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 67: 55–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb13835.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 19 September 1989, Revised 19 September 1989, Accepted 20 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!