Isolation and characterization of staphyloferrin A, a compound with siderophore activity from Staphylococcus hyicus DSM 20459
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 67, Issue 1-2, pages 201–206, January 1990
How to Cite
Meiwes, J., Fiedler, H.-P., Haag, H., Zähner, H., Konetschny-Rapp, S. and Jung, G. (1990), Isolation and characterization of staphyloferrin A, a compound with siderophore activity from Staphylococcus hyicus DSM 20459. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 67: 201–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1990.tb13863.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 19 September 1989, Revised 9 October 1989, Accepted 11 October 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!