Effect of azasqualene on hopanoid biosynthesis and ethanol tolerance of Zymomonas mobilis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 79, Issue 2-3, pages 347–350, April 1991
How to Cite
Horbach, S., Neuss, B. and Sahm, H. (1991), Effect of azasqualene on hopanoid biosynthesis and ethanol tolerance of Zymomonas mobilis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 79: 347–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1991.tb04553.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 10 December 1990, Revision received 28 December 1990, Accepted 31 December 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!