Evidence that Yersinia ruckeri possesses a high affinity iron uptake system
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 80, Issue 2-3, pages 121–126, May 1991
How to Cite
Romalde, J. L., Conchas, R. F. and Toranzo, A. E. (1991), Evidence that Yersinia ruckeri possesses a high affinity iron uptake system. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 80: 121–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1991.tb04647.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 19 November 1990, Revised 15 January 1991, Accepted 19 January 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!