Sources of nitrous oxide production following wetting of dry soil
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 117–124, April 1991
How to Cite
Rudaz, A. O., Davidson, E. A. and Firestone, M. K. (1991), Sources of nitrous oxide production following wetting of dry soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 85: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1991.tb04703.x-i1
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 4 May 1990, Revised 8 October 1990, Accepted 10 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!