Department of Biological Sciences, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS, U.K.
Natural abundance 13C-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopic analysis of acyclic polyol and trehalose accumulation by several yeast species in response to salt stress
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 163–168, August 1991
How to Cite
Meikle, A. J., Chudek, J. A., Reed, R. H. and Gadd, G. M. (1991), Natural abundance 13C-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopic analysis of acyclic polyol and trehalose accumulation by several yeast species in response to salt stress. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 82: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1991.tb04859.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 10 May 1991, Accepted 12 May 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!