Intestinal, segmented, filamentous bacteria
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 165–180, June 1992
How to Cite
Klaasen, H.L.B.M., Koopman, J.P., Poelma, F.G.J. and Beynen, A.C. (1992), Intestinal, segmented, filamentous bacteria. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 88: 165–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1992.tb04986.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 10 October 1991, Revised 21 November 1991, Accepted 25 November 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!