Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 420 Henry Mall, Madison, WI 53706, USA.
Characterization of an extracellular factor that stimulates bile salt hydrolase activity in Lactobacillus sp. strain 100–100
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 94, Issue 1-2, pages 121–126, July 1992
How to Cite
Lundeen, S. G. and Savage, D. C. (1992), Characterization of an extracellular factor that stimulates bile salt hydrolase activity in Lactobacillus sp. strain 100–100. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 94: 121–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1992.tb05300.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- (Received 2 April 1992, Revised 10 April 1992, Accepted 10 April 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!