Characterization of mutations that overcome the toxic effect of glucose on phosphoglucose isomerase less strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 233–237, February 1993
How to Cite
Gamo, F.-J., Portillo, F. and Gancedo, C. (1993), Characterization of mutations that overcome the toxic effect of glucose on phosphoglucose isomerase less strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 106: 233–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb05969.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 13 October 1992, Revised 29 October 1992, Accepted 30 October 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!