Present address: Institut Provincial d'Enseignement Supérieur Pédagogique et Agricole, Rue Beeckman 19, B-4000 Liège, Belgium.
Positive and negative regulators of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae‘PHO system’ participate in several cell functions
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 333–339, April 1993
How to Cite
Gilliquet, V. and Berben, G. (1993), Positive and negative regulators of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae‘PHO system’ participate in several cell functions. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 108: 333–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06124.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 8 January 1993, Accepted 4 February 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!