Inhibition of adhesion of enteroinvasive pathogens to human intestinal Caco-2 cells by Lactobacillus acidophilus strain LB decreases bacterial invasion
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 299–305, July 1993
How to Cite
Coconnier, M.-H., Bernet, M.-F., Kernéis, S., Chauvière, G., Fourniat, J. and Servin, A. L. (1993), Inhibition of adhesion of enteroinvasive pathogens to human intestinal Caco-2 cells by Lactobacillus acidophilus strain LB decreases bacterial invasion. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 110: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06339.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 1 March 1993, Revised 6 April 1993, Accepted 15 April 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!