Characterisation of a highly repeated DNA sequence from Mycobacterium bovis
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 111, Issue 2-3, pages 147–152, August 1993
How to Cite
Doran, T.J., Hodgson, A.L.M., Davies, J.K. and Radford, A.J. (1993), Characterisation of a highly repeated DNA sequence from Mycobacterium bovis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 111: 147–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06377.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 26 February 1993, Accepted 23 April 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!