The existence of a dispensable fibrillar layer on the wall surface of mycelial but not yeast cells of Aureobasidium pullulans
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 111, Issue 2-3, pages 153–158, August 1993
How to Cite
Takeo, K., Mine, H., Nishimura, K. and Miyaji, M. (1993), The existence of a dispensable fibrillar layer on the wall surface of mycelial but not yeast cells of Aureobasidium pullulans. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 111: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06378.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 26 April 1993, Accepted 14 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!