Present address: Universität Konstanz, Fakultät für Biologie, Postfach 5560, D-7750 Konstanz, FRG.
Anaerobic degradation of long-chain dicarboxylic acids by methanogenic enrichment cultures
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 111, Issue 2-3, pages 177–182, August 1993
How to Cite
Matthies, C. and Schink, B. (1993), Anaerobic degradation of long-chain dicarboxylic acids by methanogenic enrichment cultures. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 111: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06382.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 1 April 1993, Revised 4 May 1993, Accepted 11 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!