Chromosomal DNA from both flagellate and non-flagellate Bordetella species contains sequences homologous to the Salmonella H1 flagellin gene
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 111, Issue 2-3, pages 225–231, August 1993
How to Cite
Leigh, A. F., Coote, J. G., Parton, R. and Duggleby, C. J. (1993), Chromosomal DNA from both flagellate and non-flagellate Bordetella species contains sequences homologous to the Salmonella H1 flagellin gene. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 111: 225–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06390.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 30 March 1993, Revised 30 April 1993, Accepted 7 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!