Heterologous gene expression in Campylobacter coli: The use of bacterial luciferase in a promoter probe vector
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 111, Issue 2-3, pages 233–237, August 1993
How to Cite
Purdy, D. and Park, S. F. (1993), Heterologous gene expression in Campylobacter coli: The use of bacterial luciferase in a promoter probe vector. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 111: 233–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1993.tb06391.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 4 March 1993, Accepted 12 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!