Structure and arrangement of the cholera toxin genes in Vibrio cholerae O139
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 197–202, April 1994
How to Cite
Lebens, M. and Holmgren, J. (1994), Structure and arrangement of the cholera toxin genes in Vibrio cholerae O139. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 117: 197–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1994.tb06764.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 23 November 1993, Revised 10 January 1994, Accepted 14 January 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!