Enrichment of bifidobacteria from human gut contents by oligofructose using continuous culture
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 118, Issue 1-2, pages 121–127, May 1994
How to Cite
Gibson, G. R. and Wang, X. (1994), Enrichment of bifidobacteria from human gut contents by oligofructose using continuous culture. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 118: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1994.tb06813.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 10 January 1994, Revised 14 February 1994, Accepted 15 February 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!