Present address: Special Programme Biotechnology and Development Cooperation, Directorate General International Cooperation, P.O. Box 20061, 2500 EB The Hague,The Netherlands.
Analysis of non-active engineered Bacillus thuringiensis crystal proteins
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 118, Issue 1-2, pages 129–133, May 1994
How to Cite
Bosch, D., Visser, B. and Stiekema, W. J. (1994), Analysis of non-active engineered Bacillus thuringiensis crystal proteins. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 118: 129–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1994.tb06814.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 24 December 1993, Revised 10 February 1994, Accepted 16 February 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!