Has the prehistoric ice-man contributed to the preservation of living fungal spores?
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 120, Issue 1-2, pages 9–10, July 1994
How to Cite
Gams, W. and Stalpers, J.A. (1994), Has the prehistoric ice-man contributed to the preservation of living fungal spores?. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 120: 9–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1994.tb06998.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 20 April 1994, Revised 3 May 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!