vanA-mediated high-level glycopeptide resistance in Enterococcus faecium from animal husbandry
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 125, Issue 2-3, pages 165–172, January 1995
How to Cite
Klare, I., Heier, H., Claus, H., Reissbrodt, R. and Witte, W. (1995), vanA-mediated high-level glycopeptide resistance in Enterococcus faecium from animal husbandry. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 125: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1995.tb07353.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 2 September 1994, Revised 5 November 1994, Accepted 11 November 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!